This position has been filled!
Who we areCustom & Contract Power Solutions is a forward-looking and innovation-led company. We own Intellectual Property (IP) in stationary battery management & geo-technical safety analysis, in addition to offering bespoke product development for clients. We produce our own products and are at the moment launching a new product in the United States, where it is in great demand. The new products are world-leading and the roll out in America will be followed by sales in Europe and the rest of the world. We are looking to increase our team to meet demand for our new products. The role is intended to be a full-time position; however we are willing to consider a part-time role for the right candidate.
Duties (what you’ll do)
- Assemble small and medium sized products
- Test electronic assemblies
- Assemble & test prototypes
- Possible travel for installation and/or fault-finding
- General duties, as assigned
- Understand analogue and digital circuit diagrams
- Familiar with various electronic components
- An aptitude for circuit fault finding
- Ability to solder electronic components
- Familiar with safety procedures
- Competent in electronics and wiring assembly
- Problem solver
- Team worker
- Have good communication skills
How to apply
If you’re interested, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] ! If you’ve got any questions about the role or the company, please feel free to email us and we’ll do our best to answer your queries.